1. What are cookies and how can you change the settings?
"Cookies" ("cookies" or "cookies") are small text files that a website can use to make the user experience even more effective.
Some “cookies” are only temporary and disappear when you close your browser, while there are also permanent versions that stay on your computer for a longer period of time. By law, cookies may be stored on a visitor's device if this is absolutely necessary for the operation of our website.
All other types of cookies require the visitor's permission. This website uses various cookies. Some of the cookies that appear on the website are placed by our third party service providers.
Browsers allow you to change cookie settings. Most browsers automatically accept cookies by default, but this can be changed to prevent them from being accepted automatically after setting.
To learn more about changing your browser settings, see your browser's instructions or help. You can find information about the cookie settings of the most popular browsers at the following links:
2. Where is the information and consent about cookie management provided?
When you visit our website for the first time, a pop-up window will appear at the bottom of the screen and you can specify which cookies you are contributing to.
3. Types of cookies
3.1. Essential cookies
Essential cookies help usable our website by enabling basic features such as navigating the site and accessing secure areas of the website.
The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- PHPSESSID Preserves the state of the user session between page requests. until the browser is closed
- CookieConsent Stores the user's cookie management statement for that domain. 1 year
- elementor The cookie is consistent with the embedded WordPress theme and allows the website owner to make real-time changes to the website. constant
- wc_cart_created Required for the basket function of this website to work. until the browser is closed
- woocommerce_cart_hash Required for the basket function of this website to work. This also allows the site to offer additional products related to the contents of the cart to the customer. until the browser is closed
- wp_woocommerce_session_ # Preserves the contents of the cart when navigating between pages. One day
- woocommerce_items_in_cart Required for this website's shopping cart to work. Preserves the contents of the cart while navigating between pages until the browser is closed
- wc_cart_hash_ # Assign a unique ID to each customer so that orders can be linked to the customer. constant
- wc_fragments_ # Assigns a unique ID to each customer so that the system can link orders to the customer. until the browser is closed
- yith_wcwl_session_2cf852c87c25b50e4410e9965e3f24ac Allows the visitor to add products to their favorites and save them. 29 days
3.2. Preferential cookies
By using preferential cookies, we may remember information that changes certain behavior or appearance of the website, such as your preferred language or the region in which you are located.
- trp_language Allows the website to load in the appropriate language for visitors. 29 days
3.3. Cookies for statistical purposes
Through the collection and reporting of data in an anonymous form, statistical cookies help the website owner to understand how visitors interact with the website.
- _ga Captures a unique identifier to generate anonymous statistics using the website. Two years
- _gid Captures a unique identifier to generate anonymous statistics using the website. One day
- _gat Used by Google Analytics to control the frequency of queries. One day
- collect Gives Google Analytics data about a user's device and browsing habits across various tools and marketing channels. until the browser is closed
- woocommerce_recently_viewed Contains data on recently viewed products and generates statistics from it. until the browser is closed
3.4. Cookies for marketing purposes
We use personalized cookies to track visitors' website activity. The goal is to serve the most relevant ads to individual users, display content that fits their preferences, and encourage them to become active.
- ads / ga-audiences Used by Google Adwords to target users who may be more likely to make purchases based on their browsing habits. until the browser is closed
- pref Captures a unique identifier from which Google compiles statistics about the videos a user has viewed on YouTube. 8 months
- fr Used by Facebook to target users who, based on their browsing habits, have a higher propensity to shop. 3 months
- tr Used by Facebook to target users who may be assumed to have a higher propensity to make purchases based on their browsing habits. until the browser is closed
- _fbp Used by Facebook to target users who may be assumed to have a higher propensity to make purchases based on their browsing habits. 3 months
4. Check and disable cookie settings
Modern browsers allow you to change “cookie settings”. Some browsers automatically accept “cookies” by default, but this setting can also be changed to prevent the visitor from automatically accepting it for the future.
In the event of a switch, the browser will continue to offer the option to “set cookies” each time.
Even if “cookies” are enabled, the Data Controller will not remember any IDs or passwords. Even if the “cookies” are accepted, the visitor can use the services in complete security.
Please note that because the purpose of “cookies” is to support and facilitate the usability and processes of the website, disabling “cookies” cannot guarantee that the visitor will be able to fully use all the features of the website.
In this case, the website may work differently in the browser than planned.